2.29.2008

fuuuuuuuuuggggg

First off, THAT PLACE I WAS BOUT TO RENT IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!
Thank god I didnt proceed in paying the 1st month's rent. I was sooooo pumped bout moving by next week, I guess its a blessing in disguise.
What happened was:
This scammer has been placing the rental posting on Craigslist, and I kinda found that it was fishy that it was flagged for removal twice on 2 separate occassion. I called the Manager of the apt yesterday, and spoke to him regarding this particular unit. He mentioned that the pictures on the posting was from another apt, and that those owners of the apt building didnt go by the name 'Amanda'. Actually 2 other people asked about this place these past few days, and the management company is taking legal actions against this scammer.
What a fugger, I was THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS close in sending money. So glad that I can finally move on, sigh....oh well...on Monday Ill be looking at this 3 bedroom duplex and is allwooden floors. I think they are currently finishing renovation on one of the duplexes. I cant wait to have Tel look at them, cause I think the likelihood of me renting is pretty high. I think all Tel is asking for is a garden/yard for the puppies, and there is one at the duplex. YAY!!! If everything turns out ok, we should be moving April 1st the earliest if not May 1st.
13 more days till going back home...NYC here I come!!!!!

0 comments:

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates