2.19.2008

Happy YAY!

So my exam today went really good. Better than I expected actually. Talked to the travel agent and had 2 spots reserved, he mentioned that prices will drop when summer starts, so he suggested on holding off before purchasing.

Tel promised me a big tub of gelato as well as 2 2-scoop cups. YUM!! I cant wait till Saturday....YEAHhhhhhh!
I did 2 good deeds today and boy do I feel gooooooood.....I let some girl have my parking spot, cos I saw her circling the lot a couple times. Also, an old lady was trying to grab one gallon bottled iced tea off the top shelf, she had trouble reaching far behind the counter, so I asked if she needed help and helped her; she was really grateful. I feel gooooooooood.

Leaving for a short vacation in about 3 wks or so...I cant wait to see my sister!!!!!!

Oh ya...was kinda pissed last night when I was going through my online class discussion. This 'older' woman kept dissing my comments. It's freakin' free speech yo...take a chill pill. Whatever I wrote, she'll say something bad about it. Flippin' A! ERGH...she actually did that not only to me, but to others as well. I am trying to refrain from commenting about her posting. Hopefully she wont keep doing that horsecrap to whatever I post....

AND....today during exam, one chick at the back was CHEATING...aaaa COME ON...if u know the shit u know it, if you dont yoa dont...freakin go home and cry urself a river BIAAaatch! Whatever, anyhoo...i just think that's a LOOOOOOOOW arse thing to do *no offence to those who cheat* I mean if she wanted to cheat, at least cheat in a pro manner...I saw her EYE to EYE, it was definately an awkward moment...

Anyhoo, I cant wait to see FINN for the first time!!!!! He's only a couple months old...born in Ireland...











1 comments:

Bliss said...

Your puppy is too cute, looks like a toy even hehehh :)

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates